Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ta Daaa!

Hello big new world!

I have taken a small jump and I am excited to see where I might land!?
The 'land' part is relative to the 'jump' part in the sense that those who follow this blog will
react favorably or dis-favorably to the ''jump' and thus the 'land' will always be changing, sometimes for better, and sometimes for worse. Either way, the fall might be fun and exciting and what more could one want anyway!

In the coming weeks I will post images of works and try to give clear details of each work and I invite comments from all who wish to.


                                     "Pheonix Rising" Corten Steel, 2012, h. 3mtr, d. 2mtr, w. 2mtr.

This first work was a commissioned piece for Montieths Brewery in Greymouth, NZ.
The work resulted from a series of similar works for an exhibition at Papergraphica entitled
"Drawings in Steel" You can click on the link and search my name to view more pieces for that show and also a later show entitled "Fold"




No comments:

Post a Comment